Ristretto Roasters is seeking a Sales Manager for a unique opportunity to expand our geographic base. In this role, the Sales Manager will grow Ristretto Roasters’ client base through personal outreach; field incoming interest, and attend trade shows and industry events. He or she will be responsible for seeing customers through the entire sales cycle, which includes on-site meetings and tastings, generating proposals, negotiating pricing, facilitating equipment installation, and ongoing order management and customer relations. Reporting to the Owner of Ristretto Roasters, the Sales Manager will build sales strategies, manage customers, and collaborate with the management team to expand to all outlets where consumers purchase coffee. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, a self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills, and the desire to explore the world of coffee and craft beverages.
Ristretto offers competitive pay and benefits. Compensation commensurate with experience.
This is a full-time position located in Portland, OR.
- Inform the strategy to expand distribution of Ristretto Roasters coffee products.
- Develop a depth of product and equipment knowledge in order to provide exceptional customer service.
- Open new distribution in markets and independent stores.
- Host internal/external coffee tastings, attend trade and event shows, and meet with prospective and existing customers.
- Develop, track and report ROI for targeted outlets.
- Communicate sales demand forecast with accuracy.
- Team with marketing to uncover local and national market opportunities to create brand awareness.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in sales and/or field marketing experience.
- Demonstrated interest and enthusiasm for coffee.
- Ability to create plans, build forecasts, hit sales targets and deliver on execution. A proven track record of building sales and a business.
- Customer development and retention skills essential.
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and be highly motivated.
- Willingness to travel and maximize the value of trips.
- Valid driver’s license and passport.
- Confidence and fluency with computer softwares and spreadsheets.
- Experience managing successful sales teams and developing people.
- Well organized and able to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to form strong partnerships across the organization to align strategic, operational and financial goals.
- College Bachelor's Degree
Apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other discriminating factors.